Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pictures

I don´t have much time left, so I´m hoping they will finish uploading, but I´m putting up pictures as we speak! Go to www.ophoto.com and log in as me, my email is lbelazis@virginia.edu and the password is pictures.

The first two pictures are of loading the buses in Philly, the third is of our hotel in S Africa, and then.....two pics of Maputo from the air. Then there are five of our ridiculous hotel during Pre Service Training, followed by three of the village where I live now during training. The last series (including all the fabulous beaches) are in Gaza province, where I went these past few days for site visits.

Oh wow, the upload is going REALLY slowly and I have another 3 minutes of internet.....so I´ll try to finish uploading next time I make it to an internet cafe. Trust me, the pictures are beautiful and you´ll see them eventually.....

Site visit was amazing, it was so nice to get a way for a few days. It was quite the little vacation seeing Jill´s town and hiking to the beach.

Love to all, and special thanks to Marie, Laura and Daddy whose letters I got last week!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I think Laura mistyped the directions of how to get into her picture gallery. The username is actually "lbelazis@gmail.com." I tried it (after several times of the other username to no awail) and it works.
Sveta

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldnt find any but the Philly photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home