Monday, September 25, 2006

Staging in Philadelphia

Just a quick note from Philly. I've had a fun couple of days getting to know the other 55 people in my training group--english teachers, community health volunteers, teacher trainers, and fellow biology teachers. I think it's going to be a great bunch of people.

We have a few slight changes of plan....Mozambique no longer requires that we have the Yellow Fever vaccine before we arrive in country, so Peace Corps decided to wait until we arrive to administer all of our shots. Essentially I'll feel horrible and awful when I'm jet-lagged, rather than on the plane :)

Wish me luck through 17 hours on the plane to Jo-Burg, and hope all our luggage makes it to Moz on Thursday!

Don't forget to send me lots of letters!

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Ahhh! I can't believe you are leaving! Good luck with all the shots!!! By the time you read this you will probably be in Mozambique!!!!! I hope you like it! Have so much fun!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Laura Belazis said...

Yes Erin, I´m reading this on Moz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home